Sunday, January 17, 2010

Let's Take A Look Here

bard (bärd)

noun

  1. an ancient Celtic poet and singer of epic poems, who accompanied himself on the harp
  2. any of various other national minstrels or epic poets
  3. a poet

tale (tāl)

noun

  1. something told or related; relation or recital of happenings
    1. a story or account of true, legendary, or fictitious events; narrative
    2. a literary composition in narrative form
So now let us take a look at this in perspective a "Bard's Tale" is a musicians story in a short wrap of things. But with that being said i also think of "Bard's" as people who have something great and powerful or wonderful to say.

Yes as it says "Bard" is and old Celtic term used people think of the Celts as Pagans? Why in truth yes they were at one point in time when the old language was very fluent through out Ireland. But i was gone for 3 weeks and had an eye opening awakening of what i needed to do as of right now.

This was something i was like really this is what god is calling me to do right now and then i thought and prayed more on it and the clarity came to me on why it was me that was getting picked for this. I had finally got that cause of all my hard and rough times in my life and all the things that have happened to me in my life that this is why i needed to do this, I also believe that it is the way to help me finding peace in my life.

~The Bard~

No comments:

Post a Comment